Anyone travelling from afar for a weekend of mountain biking at Thetford MTB, whether for the Summer Enduro, Dusk ‘Til Dawn or Winter Series events, will likely require accommodation prior to or after their race.
Broom Hall Country Hotel is situated in the heart of Breckland in Norfolk – only a 25-minute drive from Thetford MTB, allowing you and your cycling company to prep, prepare and unwind prior to or after your event. Spacious parking suitable for trailer use makes it an ideal base for groups of mountain bikers.
Broom Hall is a privately owned Victorian country property boasting spacious bedrooms, exceptional food and luxurious amenities set amidst two acres of stunning grounds – the perfect environment to prepare for your MTB event.
View Larger Map
Other facilities at Broom Hall include:
- On-site parking, which is suitable for trailers and larger vehicles (not visible from the road).
- Quality bar meals and a la carte restaurant menu.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Massage treatments from in-house professional
- Disabled-friendly rooms and facilities
- Conference room ideal for corporate and private functions.
Popular Events at Thetford MTB Racing
Thetford MTB hosts a number of mountain biking events. The most popular of these are:
- Thetford Summer Enduro – a weekend of mountain biking and camping in the forest, from Friday night until Sunday.
- Dusk ‘Til Dawn – a 12-hour mountain bike evening endurance event that runs 8pm to 8am. Includes solos, pairs and 3 and 4-person teams.
- BikeArt Winter Series – a 4-series race event that usually runs between November and February. Includes 2 and 4-hour solo races, as well as a Fun Ride ideal for all ages.
Broom Hall Country Hotel is within easy reach of Thetford MTB, allowing you and your mountain biking company to enjoy your event and retreat to comfortable surroundings.
For quality accommodation near Thetford MTB, book online today .
Visit the Thetford MTB website here